DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE:
Woyt Industries, LLC has completed over 75+ projects with the department of defense since 2014. We have done work on various types of military bases including: United States Army, United States Marine Corps, United States Navy, United States Air Force, and United States Coast Guard.
Top recent projects include:
- Wake Island Airfield (Wake Island)
- Joint Base Pearl Harbor –Hickam(Hawaii)
- Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point (North Carolina)
- Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni (Japan)
- Charleston Air Force Base (South Carolina)
- Cannon Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Defense Fuel Supply Point Manchester – Puget (Washington)
- Naval Air Station Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth (Texas)
- Joint Base Andrews (Maryland)
- Barksdale Air Force Base (Louisiana)
- Naval Air Station Jacksonville (Florida)
The Department of Defense requires a SSPC-QP5 Certified Coating Inspection Company to provide oversite on all repairs and new construction on the various bases.